Friday, February 5, 2010

Fetishes And Fetal Alchol Syndrome What Could Be The Causes Of My Fetishes?

What could be the causes of my fetishes? - fetishes and fetal alchol syndrome

I have a small fetish. Here is my list of fetishes. Latex, urine, PVC, Bondage, Medical, bone, blood, and there are some who do not feel comfortable saying. I do not know why I have these fetishes I know about these things have an incredible resume my head.

3 comments:

Damaeus said...

They all relate to what you are as an eternal soul! Think about how your fetishes concern that a long fantasies about you that always existed in some form, even things that do not feel comfortable saying, and not, but I 'I said in the forums in the past.

Now take a lot of strength, magic, swords, curses, magic, adventure, and many immortals crossing the beautiful body, and we know that this is only half the fun. The other 50% is all the sex, which is mixed with what happens,.

These ideas are taking over your mind, your mind wants to immortalize your flesh and turn it into a company that kind of existence that his favorite part of your life will live forever. I hope you enjoy it!

Damaeus said...

They all relate to what you are as an eternal soul! Think about how your fetishes concern that a long fantasies about you that always existed in some form, even things that do not feel comfortable saying, and not, but I 'I said in the forums in the past.

Now take a lot of strength, magic, swords, curses, magic, adventure, and many immortals crossing the beautiful body, and we know that this is only half the fun. The other 50% is all the sex, which is mixed with what happens,.

These ideas are taking over your mind, your mind wants to immortalize your flesh and turn it into a company that kind of existence that his favorite part of your life will live forever. I hope you enjoy it!

staringi... said...

Everyone has is his fetish. They are numerous and varied. Their environment and educational experiences, which could lead to a fetish. Or just turn on, because some of his personality and personal preferences.

Some fetishes are "easier to understand for others than the others. I think women are more open to slavery" / "Rough sex" scene that urine "or" blood "scene. It may be a block of frustration in a relationship if your partner is not on the fetish. I propose to explore your fetish is deeper and find out what draws you to them.

View of the fetish real, what about the fetish moves really?

Post a Comment